Global Advocacy Internship (Online)
Call for Applications
The World Youth Alliance (WYA) works with young people around the world to build a culture that supports and nurtures the dignity of each human person. Our work can be divided into three program areas: Advocacy, Education and Culture.
WYA HQ Online Advocacy Internship is looking for leaders with a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society. Successful interns have been proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn. If you possess these qualities, if you are looking to make a difference, apply today for the WYA HQ Advocacy Internship. This internship will be offered virtually.
Interns’ main role will be to assist in monitoring UN commission (CSW, CPD, CSocD) meetings, as well as writing reports and statements for WYA. Therefore, this internship will require good writing skills as well as a good grasp of the WYA mission, which is why prior participation in the Certified Training Program (CTP) and Advocacy Academy is a prerequisite.
UPDATE: Sorry, there are no internships available at this time.
- Completed Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae or Resumé
- Two letters of recommendation
• one letter from your WYA Regional Director or Program Officer
• one letter from a professor or supervisor
- A writing sample from your previous work
• Example: research paper, policy brief, op ed, etc.
• Can be a portion of a paper; 3 pages max.
- Certificate of completion of Certified Training Program (CTP)
- Certificate of completion of Advocacy Academy (AA)
- Three short essays (see application)
IMPORTANT: Incomplete applications will not be processed.
If your application satisfies the criteria for selection, you will be contacted to arrange an interview.